I specialize in photos of intensity & emotion, whether I'm shooting portraits, boudoir, action shots, fashion or couples photography. My goal is to help my clients feel comfortable, in a non-judgmental environment so that they can let their hair down and express who they really are, rather than hiding behind fake poses. I capture that revealed you and help show you more about yourself: your beauty, your sense of fun, your sensuality, your playful self. By the end of my shoots, clients like you are dancing in my studio and have forgotten all about what they were most concerned about: posing for the camera.
The friendly atmosphere of my home studio and 1 acre of nature and a pool, supports my clients in enjoying their photo shoot, and in getting a diverse set of backgrounds, looks and experiences. In addition, I have a 2000 piece professional wardrobe for women sizes 0 - 12, a small wardrobe for men, a collection of wedding dresses just for fun and dozens and dozens of accessories and props for men and women.
By the end of my photo shoots, clients like you, are singing and dancing in my studio, having a good old time, and forgetting about the thing they were most scared about in our session: posing for the camera. It’s not about posing.
When you shoot with me you get the experience of a former model and a respected, creative fashion photographer. I have shot celebrities such as 3-time Grammy award winning international composers Michael Colina to a private party with the San Francisco 49ers, celebrated models such as Playboy models Marie Blanchard and Christine Renee, professional models Chelsea Bradley, Eleazia Korbel and Marina Romanov, professional athletes such as professional ballroom and Latin dancer, Ekaterina Fedosova and Pavel Volny, and local models Alicia Bertine, Lauryn Bocook and former Miss Florida, Kristen Ballentine.
Forget about rushing to a shoot dragging a bedraggled array of suitcases full of a mess of wardrobe... Each shoot I do includes: a room filled with over 2000 items that can dress you up just about any way you want (jewelry, gowns, furs, hats, vintage items, wigs... you name it, I've got it), you have a dressing room to yourself, a make-up station and a hair station, a full studio, a pool and 1 acre with swings and hammocks that we get to play in. And, to top it off, you get up to 6 looks and up to 8 photoshopped photos, too. Check it out http://www.HollyGordonPhoto.com
and watch my videos at http://www.vimeo.com/hollygordonphoto
if you want to see me in action.
And, this is what I do for models who I bring into my world: I invite them to shoots like the JPPG Antique Car & Plane Shootout, I invite them to Shooting Outside the Box workshops, I inform them about casting calls, I promote them to agencies and I work toward getting them paid gigs from my clients. I teach models what I know about modeling and fashion from my modeling experience, and I work toward getting them signed with an agency.
I work with many models, actors & actresses, singers, musicians, composers... all people who need photos that make them stand out in their very competitive industries. You can have good photos, and get a couple of hours to shoot, or, you get 4 hours with me and everything else that I bring to my shoots.
More details about me & my photo shoots:
CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY OF PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS
• couples • boudoir • model portfolios • fashion • portraits • art nude •
My photo shoots are a lot of fun! My goal is to make your photo session relaxed, educational and very entertaining… and, of course, for you to end up with stunning photos!
Photo Shoots range from $325 - $1000.
Next time you ask yourself why I charge what I do for my shoots, just remember that my equipment (cameras, lighting and all kinds of misc. equipment) costs tens of thousands of dollars, plus insurance, wardrobe repairs, purchasing wardrobe, props, backdrops, etc. I use the best equipment so that I can get the best photos. If you want cheap photography or free photography, I can give you a list of photographers to choose from. However, remember that a photo in this digital world lasts forever, and once a bad photo is on the internet, you can't take it back and the photographer probably won't throw it away (it might be his/her best shot!).
I am a photographer because of my love for photography and because I love bringing out the beauty from within each of my clients. So, when you pick and choose your photographer; do you want extraordinary shots or ordinary shots? I spend the time, and have the resources, to make your photographs absolutely stunning.
• 2 - 6 hours of studio time with me (including wardrobe changes)
• 2 - 10 edited digital files ready for print and on-line use with my logo
• additional photos, ready for you to print, are $55 each
• make-up: $75 & up (for 3 looks) by Hillary Warren Pro MUA or other qualified make-up artist
• hair styling: $75 & up (for 3 looks)
• make-up & hair: $150 & up (for 3 looks)
• full wardrobe is included for women and some wardrobe is available for men IF you will add something wonderful to my wardrobe (old prom/wedding/ball dress, designer shoes/boots, dresses, jewelry, hats, etc., sizes 0 - 12), including ball gowns; vintage dresses & sequined tops (I have a collection of 42 vintage hats); cocktail dresses; club wear; leather pants/skirts/jackets; business attire; lingerie (sizes 0 - 10); fur & faux-fur jackets & stoles; jewelry; wigs; hats; feather hair accessories & boas; designer shoes & boots; leather & satin gloves; etc. If you cannot bring me something nice from your wardrobe, then the cost of using my wardrobe is $100.
• dozens of props & backdrops
• inside (studio) shots and outside locations (lots of trees, gardens, flowers, brick walls) on-site
• beautiful natural form pool on-site
• heavy bag (and pro gloves), chin-up bar, jump rope and ab machine for fitness shots
• wooden swing with flowers on handles in-studio and outside (great for long dresses, boudoir shoots, just for fun and for children)
• gazebo, Buddha garden and lush outdoor shooting sites
Photo shoot packages:
(for couples shoots and/or each additional person in the shoot, add $100; for hair styling or make-up shoots with multiple models in the shoot, consult with me; if you bring your own make-up artist and/or hair stylist, there is a $30 upcharge each, unless we make other arrangements. If you would like to bring someone to the shoot just for the fun of it, you must clear them with me first and they must play by my rules in the shooting environment; the additional fee is: $30 each. I charge for additional people because they usually are distracting and it takes more of my time and energy to manage them.
For $325 you get 2 - 3 looks and 3 edited photos.
For $425, you get 3 - 5 looks and 5 edited photos.
For $575, you get 4 - 6 looks, 6 edited photos and a professional make-up artist.
For $650, you get 4 - 6 looks, 6 edited photos, a professional make-up artist/hair stylist.
For $800, you get 5 - 8 looks, 8 edited photos, a professional make-up artist/hair stylist and wardrobe stylist who will make your outfits sizzle!
For $1000, we spend 8 - 10 hours together doing the photo shoot, then immediately afterward we go through your photos together, you choose the 8 you want, and I edit 4 of them right there with you.
Additional edited photos are $55/each.